Tacna, Arizona
3.6

I have had a wonderful relationship with this company.For a couple of years the company had sold me numerous products and I was always very satisfied.

However, toward the end of 2009 I placed an order for several mp4 players and when they arrived I quickly discovered that the menus on 6 of the players was in Italian language. When I alerted the company about this, they thought they could fix it and then when they realized that they could not, they refused to send me replacements for these mp4 players. Eventually, they would no longer answer my emails and completely cut me off.

I had to tell all of my offices in several countries to stop purchasing items from them as we couldn't recommend their integrity any more.Use them at your own risk, and pray that they never fill your order with products that display a different language then what you ordered!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Iralphlauren and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Iralphlauren to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Iralphlauren?

Comments